3/27/2009

In an effort to blog more often I will be broadening the subject matter of my posts. For instance, this piece here is not a part of my fine art portfolio, but rather a sort of commercial piece I made to hang in the Shall We Dance Ballroom Studio (which I also work at) in hopes of selling it to some of the many, wealthy art-patron types who take lessons with us. It is there currently, going for a mere $300, if you care to view it in person, or better yet purchase it. The studio is located in the beautiful neighborhood of Anchorage, right by the fire station on Evergreen Road. Also, in keeping with my newly broadened horizons, I may as well mention that the Shall We Dance logo was deigned by me and can be found enblazened upon the facade of the building as well as on our snazzy polo shirts (one of which is currently adorning my upper torso).

No comments: